INSTALLATION + FUNCTION
For your reference, here are the official manuals for each of our models:
If you have any further questions, please email us from our Contact Us page!
THE POOL AND SPA SAFETY ACT
The Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act (P&SS Act) was enacted by Congress and signed by President Bush on December 19, 2007. Designed to prevent the tragic and hidden hazard of drain entrapments and eviscerations in pools and spas, the law became effective on December 19, 2008.
- Read the full Title IX - Pool and Spa Safety Act
- Get more information at PoolSafely.gov
IMPORTANT: PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION REQUIRED
Most of our Swim Jets must be installed by a licensed or certified electrician or a qualified pool serviceman in accordance with the National Electrical Code and all applicable local codes and ordinances.
Improper installation will create an electric hazard which could result in death or serious injury to pool users, installers, or others due to electrical shock, and may also cause damage to property.
We are not liable for any injury or damages that result from attempted DIY or incorrect installation.
HOW TO CHOOSE A POOL SERVICE CONTRACTOR
In addition to being insured, check to see if your pool service contractor has any of the following additional qualifications:
- Affiliated with pool builders or retailers of pool supplies
- Certified as an Aquatic Energy Auditor by the Foundation for Pool and Spa Industry Education
- Certified by a pool pump manufacturer
- Licensed to perform pool service in your state